6 DAYS – GUIDED TOUR
Our Mont-Blanc 6-days program includes: training, acclimatization and the ascent of the Mont Blanc.
There will be 2 days of acclimatization via climbing another 4000 m summit, 1 rest day or a one-day alpine ascent, then the ascent of Mont Blanc in 3 days.
The Mont-Blanc ascent is a mountaineering route in high altitude. It means that it requires a very good physical condition, good acclimatization and being able to walk with crampons in mixed terrain (rocks + snow 🏔).
Our Mont-Blanc ascent is a 6-days program with the following objectives:
- Acquiring the basic techniques essential for progressing with crampons.
- Physical preparation for altitude acclimatization.
Ascending the Mont-Blanc over 3 days allows you to smooth out your effort and give yourself more flexibility if the weather conditions are changing. Be careful, this does not make the ascent any easier as it involves a long day to get from the Tête Rousse refuge to the summit (Walking time: 8 to 12 hours – altitude difference: +1700m / -1000m).
Physically, Mont-Blanc is a very long hike. All our customers agree that it represents a considerable effort. You need to be extremely well prepared to have any chance of success, and above all, to enjoy it.
About the 6-days Mont-Blanc climb
There are 2 options :
- In a hotel: flexible option, many different hotel styles and prices, lots of option for food in town.
- AirBnB /flat: you can also rent studios or larger appartments (even chalet) for the duration of your stay. You will have to pay for the nights while staying in huts but you can cook and get early breakfast without any problem.
If you would like recommendation from us, please let us know which option you would like with the style/range of accommodation you are looking for. Our team will help you find the perfect spot.
We ask for a 30% deposit via our booking platform to confirm your reservation.
– More than 60 days before departure: 5% (up to 200€) as a handling fee, excluding insurance.
– From 60 to 45 days before departure: 15% of the total price of the trip, excluding insurance.
– From 44 days to 30 days before departure: 30% of the total price of the trip, excluding insurance.
– From 29 days to 15 days before departure: 75% of the total price of the trip, excluding insurance.
– Less than 15 days before departure: 100% of the total price of the trip, excluding insurance.