A day with a guide
Enchanting landscapes, the crunch of snow under snowshoes, a world of fragile, ephemeral beauty. It’s a very special atmosphere. ❄️
From discovery walks to summit ascents, snowshoeing is accessible to all, opening up countless possibilities for winter mountain exploration.
In a magnificent natural setting, here’s an activity that perfectly combines the pleasures of walking with those of discovery! A wonderful opportunity to create your own trail in a pristine environment.
Depending on the conditions and your wishes, we suggest you to discover, with your guide, a summit or a belvedere around Chamonix:
- Le chalet Chailloux : a superb snowshoe hike starting from the sunny side of Les Houches. Ideal for discovering snowshoeing on your own, with family or friends!
- Aiguillette des Houches : an exceptional promontory offering 360° panoramic views of the Mont-Blanc range, the Fiz mountain range and the Aravis.
- Charousse : snowshoeing in the heart of unspoilt nature, with numerous hiking trails for all levels.
- Le Prarion : a lovely circuit on a plateau, with magnificent panoramic views of the Mont-Blanc range, the Fiz chain, the Aravis mountains and the Val Montjoie.
- L’alpage de la Loriaz : a must for winter hiking! Located in the heart of the Aiguilles Rouges massif, the view of the Mont Blanc range is remarkable.
- Mont Truc & les chalets du Miage : a magical place, with a breathtaking view of the Dômes de Miage and the Aiguille de Bionnassay.
- Ayères : a hike between forest and alpine pastures, with charming alpine hamlets. Les Ayères is located at the foot of the impressive Fiz limestone wall.
- Posettes : a remarkable viewpoint over the Mont Blanc range and its high peaks! A superb view of the Chamonix valley, the Aiguilles Rouges and the Buet sector.