Ski touring - High mountain guide
A full day with a private high mountain guide gives you the flexibility to adapt your ski touring itinerary to your level and your expectations while making safety your first choice.
The price mentioned above is the price per guide and per day. Whether you are 1 to 6 people the price remains unchanged. Beyond 6 people, you will need to book a second guide. If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form, the link of which is here.
The program, for this day in ski touring, will depend on you and the conditions in the mountains.
Your guide will contact you a few days before to set up an appointment together, to check the equipment and to answer any questions you may have.
Your guide may, depending on the conditions, be required to modify the program and/or the itinerary at the last minute.
- 1 day
- From December to April
- Group size
- From 1 to 6 people per guide
- Ways to travel
Included / Excluded :
- UIAGM / IFMGA international mountain guide. Our guides speak fluent English and beside the safety of your group, they will make your alpine experience unforgettable.
- Mountain equipment including one avalanche transceiver per client
- Drinks, snacks, picnic lunches and personal expenditure
- Personal equipment (skis, etc.: link to our partner shop here if you want to rent it)
- Lift / ski passes if needed
- Insurances (cancellation and repatriation)
- Accommodation in Chamonix
- Transportation to/from Chamonix
- Anything not indicated in the “included” section
Options on request: Contact us here
Transportation to/from Chamonix
Accommodation in Chamonix
Lift / ski passes if needed