Snowshoeing in Chamonix
Skiing is not the only winter activity possible. Snowshoeing offers superb hikes with a stunning view and is definitely an alternative from the sometimes-crowded ski piste!
The price mentioned above is the price per guide. Whether you are 1 to 10 people the price remains unchanged. Beyond 10 people, you will need to book a second guide. If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form, the link of which is here.
Winter is a tough period in the mountains. Nature "sleeps" and becomes for a few months a world of fragile & ephemeral beauty, with a very particular atmosphere. Snowshoeing gives you time and opportunity to discover animal tracks, stunning views with untouched snow! From discovery walks to the summit ascents, snowshoeing is accessible to all and opens up countless opportunities to travel the winter mountains.
Whether you are a beginner or a confirmed athlete, you will share the pleasure of being "up there"! And if some routes require good skills, the most beautiful ones are often accessible to the greatest number of people.
Depending on the conditions, you will discover a summit or a belvedere around Chamonix: Chalet Chailloux or Aiguillette des Houches, Charousse, The Prarion, Alpage de la Loriaz, Mont Truc & the chalets of Miage, Ayères, Posettes...
- 1 day
- From December to April
- Group size
- From 1 to 10 people per guide
- Ways to travel
Included / Excluded:
- The guide IML (International Mountain Leader) for the selected duration (full day or half-day)
- Personal equipment: snowshoes, poles. However, we can help you rent your equipment.
- Meals, drinks, snacks and personal expenses
- Transportation to your meeting place
- Cancellation and repatriation insurance
- Anything not indicated above